SWMBH is one of Michigan’s ten Medicaid Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans, responsible for benefits management in eight counties – Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph and Van Buren.
- Barry County Community Mental Health
- Pines Behavioral Health (Branch Community Mental Health)
- Riverwood Center (Berrien Community Mental Health)
- Woodlands (Cass County Community Mental Health) Behavioral Healthcare Network
- Kalamazoo County Community Mental Health
- Summit Pointe (Calhoun Community Mental Health)
- St. Joseph County Community Mental Health
- Van Buren Community Mental Health Authority
SWMBH: Mission, Vision and Values
Philosophy: "Quality and Excellence through Partnerships"
Mission: "SWMBH strives to be Michigan's preeminent benefits manager and integrative healthcare partner, assuring regional health status improvements, quality, value, trust, and CMHSP participant success."
Vision: "A quality life in the community for everyone."
- Customer Driven
- Recovery Oriented
- Integrated Care
- Culturally Competent & Diverse Workforce
- High Quality Services
- Risk Management