Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services
Southwest Michigan Behavioral Health is committed to connecting our members with the leading SUD treatment providers in the area. Striving to be Michigan’s premier benefits manager and integrative healthcare partner, our efforts are solely focused on improving quality of life for everyone in the community.
Philosophy of Services
Recovery is a reality. It can, will, and does happen.
- Services are delivered under a Recovery Oriented System of Care Model (ROSC)
- This model recognizes that recovery from drugs and alcohol is a process of change through which an individual achieves abstinence and improved health, wellness and quality of life.
- ROSC places a greater emphasis on continuity of care: effective prevention at all ages, outreach and engagement, treatment and ongoing support.
- We can meet you where you are at on your recovery journey or help to get you started on it. ROSC strives to effectively link people with the right services at the right time.
- The lives and experiences of other people in recovery are valued and used to help others on the journey.
- ROSC also recognizes that a healthy community requires its members to be healthy. Communities can support long term change for those with addictive disorders and their families by recognizing the disease of addiction and combating stigma around it.
Substance Abuse General Services:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Withdrawal Management
- Residential Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Co-occurring/Integrated Treatment Services
- Case Management
- Recovery Coaches
- SUD Prevention Services
- Early Intervention
Substance Abuse Women’s Specialty Services
- Women’s Case Management
Southwest Michigan Behavioral Health SUD Access Line